As a specialized company in integrated solutions for clean rooms, INGELYT SL also carries out the strict environmental treatment for this type of installations.
In this respect, the air conditioning engineering department of Ingelyt is concerned with the design, calculation and handling of the air conditioning systems, in order to:
- Control the environmental parameters according to the standards and to the requirements of the production process itself, like suspended particles, temperature, relative humidity, air flow, differential pressures and pressure ranges, etc.
- Reduce and control the introduction, generation and retention of any contamination in microbiological rooms, by means of dust particles, product crossing or any other external contamination, including the ones produced by the operators themselves.
- Design effectively ventilated and/or conditioned rooms with air control installations that will be appropriate for the handled products, the operations to be carried out and the external environment.
Our installations include all necessary equipment:
All this equipment usually has an associated control and monitoring system, to manage and view at any time the status of variables which are crucial for the installation and later validation.
- Special conditioners for clean rooms.
- Air conditioning fluid production systems (cold water, steam, hot water) and their distribution.
- Air distribution and extraction networks.
- Humidification and dehumidification systems.
- Absolute filtration.
- Energy recovering systems.